Facts & figures
The most important facts about the past fair as well as many good arguments for your participation in REISEN HAMBURG can be found here:
Our communication services for you:
Hamburg Messe draws attention to REISEN HAMBURG and its extensive supporting programme with extensive marketing and PR activities
- Print and radio: adverts, posters, radio ads, PR reports
- Direct marketing and online advertising: performance and banner advertising newsletter, direct mailings
- Social media: blogger relations, oohh! Facebook page, instagram, communities
Target group REISEN HAMBURG
- Northern Germans: 95% of all visitors come from Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein and Lower Saxony
- The young and the young at heart: the audience is varied – from active over-55s to DINKs (Double Income No Kids) and families, all groups are represented at the trade fair.
- Powerful purchasers*: the net household income of trade fair visitors is slightly higher (average NHE € 3,410) than the previous year and above the national average (NHE € 3,399).
- Keen travellers: at REISEN HAMBURG, you come together with a target group that loves to travel and is particularly interested in active holidays, city breaks, beach holidays, experience/adventure/safari trips and camping holidays.
*based on survey oohh! FreizeitWelten 2019, independent market research