Facts & figures
Marketing goals within reach
In addition to the routine retail and online business, there are unique opportunities at REISEN HAMBURG to get the season off to a flying start in the following ways:
- Talking face to face with your target group
- Recruiting new customers
- Showing how you compare in the market
- Raising your profile
- Increasing your holiday bookings
We also do our bit on the marketing front: we advertise in a broad range of media in the run-up to the event to ensure that your target group is at REISEN HAMBURG.
Target group REISEN HAMBURG
- Northern Germans: 95% of all visitors come from Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein and Lower Saxony.
- The young and the young at heart: the audience is varied – from active over-55s to DINKs (Double Income No Kids) and families, all groups are represented at the trade fair.
- Powerful purchasers: the net household income of trade fair visitors is slightly higher than the previous year and above the national average.
- Keen travellers: at REISEN HAMBURG, you come together with a target group that loves to travel and is particularly interested in active holidays, city breaks, beach holidays, experience/adventure/safari trips and camping holidays.
*Based on the values from the previous event REISEN HAMBURG 2018