Registration by Post / Fax or email
Print, complete, send – this is where to find the registration form for conventional registration by fax, email or post.
Book your booth fast and securely online. Contact our hotline if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.
Online application will be available here within the next few days.
Register your interest for oohh! 2018
"oohh! – Die FreizeitWelten der Hamburg Messe" will take place from 7 to 11 February 2018.
If you are interested in particpating in one of the oohh!-events please use this form:
|Stand requirements||Price (participation fee)|
per sq. m exhibition space
|Row stand, 1 side open||€ 114.–|
|Corner stand, 2 sides open||€ 117.–|
|Front stand, 3 sides open||€ 120.–|
|Island stand, 4 sides open||€ 123.–|
|Open-air site||€ 69.–|
|Complete offer standard*||€ 235.–|
|Complete offer premium*||€ 265.–|
|Media package per main exhibitor||€ 95.–|
|Media package per co-exhibitor||€ 45.–|
|AUMA fee per sq. m||€ 0.60|
*Complete offer (participation fee incl. stand construction, AUMA-fee (German trade fair association), media package)
A complete fair stand at REISEN HAMBURG 2018 incl. participation fee and stand construction for only 235.00 EUR per sq.m. (plus VAT)
- Please complete all sections in the application form and send it back to us.
- After successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of application. Please note, this is not a final confirmation of the space requested.
- The process of allocating the exhibitors in the halls starts directly after our application deadline. As soon as we have suitable availability for you we will contact you with a proposal.
- If you are satisfied with the space we have offered you, we will send out the confirmation receipt along with your log-in details for our Online Service Center. Orders can only be placed as from this point of time.
- The invoice will be sent out at the beginning of the year in which the exhibition is being held.
- Services (water, electricity depending on usage etc.) will be invoiced directly after the event.